Although called to the Bar in British Columbia in 2014, Sarah joined Hamilton Duncan in 2023 as an Associate in the Estate & Trust Litigation group.
Prior to joining Hamilton Duncan, she practiced Estate & Trust Litigation for several years at a local mid-sized firm.
Sarah’s practice is exclusive to estate litigation – assisting clients with disputes related to wills, estates, ownership of property, trust claims, and committeeships. She regularly attends the Supreme Court of BC to advocate for her clients.
Sarah was admitted to the bar following her graduation from law school in the Commonwealth of Kentucky in 2009. Sarah’s academic background includes a Bachelor of Arts in English and Secondary Education from Bellarmine University, as well as a Juris Doctorate from the University of Louisville.
Sarah resides in the Township of Langley, where she enjoys spending time with her husband and three children.
- Challenges and disputes regarding a loved-one’s Will
- Challenges regarding ownership and/or transfer of assets
- Executor and trustee duties including estate accounting
- Decision-making for a loved-one who has lost capacity
- STEP Canada Diploma in Trusts and Estates – Candidate
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch, Provincial Council Representative for Westminster County
- Member of the Fraser Valley Estate Planning Council
- Member of the Kentucky Bar Association